|Home||» Products||» Continuous Mixer||» Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer|
Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer
- Minimum Order Quantity
On account of our enormous experience and skills in the domain, we are reckoned amongst the profound manufacturers and exporters of stainless steel Continuous Mixer. This range of mixers is made by using latest technologies and optimum quality raw materials at our state-of-art production unit. Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer offered by us is widely used in food industry for mixing applications dry & liquid ingredients homogeneously for preparing biscuits, cookies, breads and other food products.
- Hassle free performance
- Durable service life
- Easy to clean & maintain
- Pre-creaming section
- Cream holding/dozing section
- Flour dosing section
- Main mixing chamber
- Conveyor section
- Reduced wastage and manpower of packaging item.
- Savings in consumption of fuel and power as well as cost involved in dough production.
- Standing time for dough is not required.
- Enhancement in Asian soft/hard bread, chapatti, biscuit (cookies) and tortilla.
- Minimization in line load variance and costly ingredients such as sugar, rising agents, fat and chemicals.
- Less wastage of dough.
- Rise in packaging efficiency, productivity and height of biscuit pile.
- Immediate stop and start of plant is feasible.
- Minimization in floor area and investment in building.
- Slip affixed systems cuts commissioning and installation time.
- Hassle-free operation leads in pressure free supervision.
- Plastic Industry (dosing and premix for plastic ejection)
- Adhesive Industry (Manufacturing securing combinations, Dough for putty adherent)
- Cement Industry (Pre-combining of unwet powders)
- Agro Industry (pesticides, fertilizers and so on.)
- Chemical Industry (For reaction of condensation and polymerization)
- Paint Industry (Premix)
- Pharmaceutical Industry (Preparation of creams, ointments and gels)
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008.