Butter Handling System
Product Code : MA 07
Brand Name : MIRANDA AUTOMATION
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Butter Handling System
- General Use
- Food and dairy industry for handling butter in an efficient manner.
- Food Processors
- Control System
- PLC Control
- ECO Friendly, Low Noice, Lower Energy Consumption, Compact Structure, High Efficiency
We are putting forth durable stainless steel Butter Handling Machine that is broadly introduced in pastry kitchen, dairy and nourishment commercial enterprises. This is developed from high review stainless steel metal that adds to the framework's strength and keeps it consumption free. In this, the solidified spread piece is raised and tilted utilizing margarine tilter into the blender. Here, the blender comprises of blade edge grille that is warmed utilizing electrical instigation for viable and uniform blending of butter. These are applicable in various industries such as bakery industry, food industry and others. The high speed rate ensures a proper blending and consistent product quality.
Features of Butter System Machine:
1) It saves lots of cost by minimizing manpower and handling expenses.
2) It increases productivity and produce lots of butter within a small time frame
3) The accuracy of butter dispense makes it an effective machine
4) The machine is equipped with steel knife edge grille for absolute mixing.
Butter Handling Machine Applications:
1) Butter processing industry
2) Bakery industry
3) Food industry
1) Correct amount of butter is supplied
2) Steady artifact standard is well-kept
3) Reduction is handling losses and manpower yields saving in cost
4) Accelerated productivity
Block of chilled butter is raised and tilted by utilizing butter tilter into butter blender, which has a sharp knife grille that is heated through electrical induction. The butter is sheared and passes into the blender and is tempered by flowing tempered water. Then, the tempered butter is pumped into load cell center by using SS screw pump. Further, PLC regulator is used to facilitate multiple requirement centers running on various recipes.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008.