On account of our enormous experience and skills in the domain, we are reckoned amongst the profound manufacturers and exporters of stainless steel Continuous Mixer. This range of mixers is made by using latest technologies and optimum quality raw materials at our state-of-art production unit. Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer machine offered by us is widely used in food industry for mixing applications dry & liquid ingredients homogeneously for preparing biscuits, cookies, breads and other food products.
Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer Features:
1) Hassle free performance
2) Durable service life
3) Easy to clean & maintain
Components of Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer:
1) Pre-creaming section
2) Cream holding/dozing section
3) Flour dosing section
4) Main mixing chamber
5) Conveyor section
Benefits of Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer:
1) Reduced wastage and manpower of packaging item.
2) Savings in consumption of fuel and power as well as cost involved in dough production.
3) Standing time for dough is not required.
4) Enhancement in Asian soft/hard bread, chapatti, biscuit (cookies) and tortilla.
5) Minimization in line load variance and costly ingredients such as sugar, rising agents, fat and chemicals.
6) Less wastage of dough.
7) Rise in packaging efficiency, productivity and height of biscuit pile.
8) Immediate stop and start of plant is feasible.
9) Minimization in floor area and investment in building.
10) Slip affixed systems cuts commissioning and installation time.
11) Hassle-free operation leads in pressure free supervision.
Usages of Stainless Steel Continuous Mixer:
1) Plastic Industry (dosing and premix for plastic ejection)
2) Adhesive Industry (Manufacturing securing combinations, Dough for putty adherent)
3) Cement Industry (Pre-combining of unwet powders)
4) Agro Industry (pesticides, fertilizers and so on.)
5) Chemical Industry (For reaction of condensation and polymerization)
6) Paint Industry (Premix)
7) Pharmaceutical Industry (Preparation of creams, ointments and gels)